Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Pregnant Stacey Solomon “not proud” of smoking

Replies

• Options
    "The determined star told Max she’s strong enough to quit" - why has she quit before now then!!

I personally couldn't care less whether she smokes or not, its her child she is damaging, I just think she is a hypocrite, saying that she is strong enough to quit, when she is nearly at the end of her pregnancy
  • Options
    Leave her alone, she seems to be a fantastic mum and it could be worse, at least she is not drinking or doing drugs, chin up Stacey and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy x
  • Options
    i like stacey yes she doing wrong by smoking and she is trying to quit she has to live with any damage she may cause her child.some of the comments ive read elsewhere are a bit harsh on her.
  • Options
    I don't even know who she is. Although we all know smoking is bad I do think this has been blown out of proportion and I feel so sorry for her, she knowns its bad and she doesnt need the press picking on her. Shes not the only person to have smoked during pregnancy or the last. Leave the poor girl alone and find some proper news.