Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Win a £200 voucher courtesy of Palmer’s Cocoa Butter!

SystemSystem mod
edited Mar 7, 2019 8:37PM in Article comments

imageWin a £200 voucher courtesy of Palmer’s Cocoa Butter!

Tell Palmer’s the little things you do to treat yourself now you’re pregnant or a new mum for your chance to win

Read the full story here

Replies

• Options
    As a Mum you have to consciously set aside time just for YOU. My favourite treat is to curl up with a cuppa and a good book!
  • Options
    When i get tried and the load is a bit too much i often tried laying down with some slow sounds on my ipod and have some ice-cream for getting up again
  • Options
    I like to take some time out to go and get my hair cut and if I’m very lucky with time I get my nails painted too, it perks me up and I feel loads better.
  • Options
    dont have children but love a little retail therapy now and again
  • Options
    No kids but I treat myself by having a hot relaxing bath with loads of bubbles after a busy gym session. Helps the mind and body destress.
  • Options
    A hot bath with lots of bubbles, followed by a movie and chocolate snacks :)
  • Options
    A bath with the bathroom door firmly locked! Oh, and a cheeky little glass of wine as a special treat!
  • Options
    Got to be an early night in fresh bedding with a glass of wine and a good book, with favourite playlist playing in the background - bliss!!
  • Options
    HelenMFMHelenMFM admin
    edited Mar 13, 2019 11:02AM
    Hello everyone. Thank you for your comments here – but, just to be clear, in order to be eligible to win the £200 voucher, you need to post your comment on our special forum thread, as clearly stated in the 'How to enter' section.
    If you can't work out how to do this (we hope it's nice and straightforward, though), please do email us at contactus@madeformums.com and we'd be more than happy to help.
This discussion has been closed.