Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is my baby having a growth spurt?

SystemSystem mod
edited Nov 28, 2020 1:59PM in Article comments
imageIs my baby having a growth spurt?

How to spot signs of a growth spurt, how much more milk to give, plus health visitor expert advice and mums' experiences

Read the full story here

Replies

• Options
    Well I'm abit concern and I don't know what's happening, can a 9 days old baby be having growth spurts?
    For this past 9 days his been drinking every3 hours and pooping after every feed, surprisingly today his been crying every 2 hrs and drinking more but having less sleep can someone here help me and tell me if this is normal, his tummy is soft he burbs after every feed.
  • Options
    My baby is 5 weeks old and seems to have reflux I have had him on carobel didnt work now gaviscon he seems hungry every hour wont settle or anything still been sick .
  • Options
    My Baby is 7 weeks old. He was having a bottle of formula milk every 2-3 hours but over the past 2 weeks, he has been having his feeds every 1.5-2 hours. I’ve looked up info on this on the internet and I think he’s going through a ‘growth spurt’. However, it says the ‘growth spurt’ only usually lasts a few days, where as my baby has been doing this for the past two weeks and is still doing it now. Any one else had this or can offer advice?