Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

(Untitled)

Good day Ladies,

I was diagnosed with PCOS in April of this year.  I just wanted to find out whether you could give me some advise. I've been using natural medication for my PCOS since May this year. The first month I was on 2 tablets a day, after that I increased it to 3 a day. It does not seem to be helping, on the contrary, it feels like it could actually be making it worse.

The reason why I think that, is because starting out, my cycle was 32 days, it's now gone up to 39 days. Also my PMS symptoms have gotten worse. My breasts have never hurt when I have my period, my nipples just get sensitive. Now lately my breasts are actually painful, I can barely touch them. I actually looks like my breasts have gotten fuller, I don't know how this medication could do that, but I know my body and I know my breasts.

Besides these meds I have been using Maca powder in my shakes a few times a week and I've been using Moringa tea for the past moth.  I've also been excersising a lot more.

We are currently TTC so my cycle is definitely an issue. If I am getting worse, then I want to do something about it ASAP.

The meds I am on are called Himalaya Evecare. Should I go back to my Gynae and let her know about these symptoms, or continue on this course of treatment? She prescribed that I use this for 6 months, so I still have 3 months to go.  I also have the option of using natural progesterone cream but that won't be covered by my health insurance.

Any advise that you could give me would be an immense help.