Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

New to PCOS

Alrighty I am 4 days post op laparoscopic cystecotomy for an 8.5cm cyst on my right ovary. Which they thought was on my left ovary but apparently according to what my husband said the doctor told him it was pushing my uterus down onto my bladder and such anyways I am supposed to go back and talk to my doctor in about a week and a half about what he found and all that. Has anyone here had a similar procedure or anything. I am still hurting and feel a weird pulling in my belly button area and am wondering if sleeping on my side is a bad idea?.... I have been taking my motrin and oxycodone for pain but am trying to come off of it. I'm nervous about how this effects trying to conceive in the future although from what the doctor told my husband everything should be fine. Sorry for ramblings just all new to this.

Replies

• Options

Hi Andi, 

I didn't want to read and run, but I can't really offer any advice as I haven't experienced this. What I do know, though, is that my friend had surgery to remove fibroids from her uterus area and went on to conceive within a few months so if the doc says it will be fine, I'm sure it will image 

Just give yourself time to heal properly image Good luck xx