Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

pcos, pco, polyps, cervical polyps, trying for a baby

Hi ladies, 

I wanted to start a thread as I have recently found out I have polycystic ovaries by ultra scan (and it is pretty bad on both ovaries) but without the syndrome I'm a size 8/10 5ft6 and about 55kgs I do not have acne or excessive hair growth and I am not over weight, my periods are pretty regular about 28-30 days but I also sometimes bleed after sex. I have had multiple check ups, gyno visits, ultra scans, examinations, swabs, smears, etc etc since I was about 20 I'm 24 now, I had my implant removed in May which I had in for about 8months and before that I had been on the pill since I was 15. I am now trying for a baby. And unfortunately nothing yet image 

i have also been diagnosed with cervical polyps which I am currently due to have burned off within the next few months to stop the bleeding after sex. But I just wanted to see if any ladies had PCOS without the other symptoms and have got pregnant. Any tips or what is your story? Has anyone also got the cervical polyps too? And had them removed? Does it hurt? What's the deal with me, I just feel really alone and have no one to talk to I'm so embarrassed and I feel pointless. Also feeling sorry for my boyfriend who has been nothing but understanding and amazing. Please help.