Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I having a miscarriage?

I'm new to this site but going out my mind, please can someone else please share their story or advice? I found out after trying for baby number 5 I was pregnant, 1-2 weeks through a clear blue digital test, over the moon. 3 days later I started to bleed, just like a really heavy bright red period, was no big clots but seen a few tiny bits, wasn't in great pain a few twinges it stopped bleeding all of a sudden after 52 hours, I have the midwife tomorrow, I have my sense of smell back a sign I always have when pregnant that had gone when bleeding, could this be a miscarriage or just something my body had to do, I have never had a miscarriage and do t think I could cope ???? please can someone help with advice x

Replies

• Options

I'm really sorry hun I don't know but it does sound like it, I hope you were OK at your midwives appointment and she was able to help you x

• Options

Hi thanks for replying, unfortunately it was bad news, ???? I need to stop thinking of the whys and what ifs and hopefully I will get the chance again x

• Options

I don't know why it showed question marks, that was a sad face picture x

• Options

I'm so sorry to hear that hun, and no you can't go thinking if I'd have done/hadn't done this maybe it would be different, I know that's easier said then done but try and be kind to yourself x

• Options

Hi 

I am 25 year old trying to get pregnant its had because I have irregular period n I want no if pregnacare conception will wuk for me 

• Options

How long have you been trying for? I've always been lucky and fallen pregnant straight after coming off contraception to have a baby, I'm 33 this year and trying for my 5th so worried it's gonna take a while this time and after misscarrying 2 weeks ago, but all you can do is keep trying, maybe you should buy fertility tests that tell you when your ovulating and just do it like mad lol, putting legs in the air for a while after helps, you get the tests cheap on eBay x