Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Confused

Hey everyone,

I am super confused and I had to ask someone for advice! I had unprotected sex all of August and was not on birth control. I had my usual period on the 25th but had spotting on the 24 with isn't common. It lasted till the 30th. I started taking birth control pills, but after continually forgetting them over a 1 1/2 week 2 week time frame I completely stopped taking them. I left for vacation and started bleeding heavy for about a week Sept 14- about the 21st. I had unprotected sex the 26th and October 3rd which was supposedly during my fertile time. According to my period tracker my period was due yesterday unless I count from the bleeding that occurred while I was away which would mean I am two weeks late, or I am 1 day late. Also I went to a different doctor and was going to try and take the pills again because I was having cramps last wednesday and lost the pack so friday saturday sunday and today I didn't have anything and I am looking into an IUD because I keep messing up. Ugh!!! 

I took two test, one 2 weeks ago that came out negative and one the other week that did too. Now though my boobs and nipples are sore, I am exhausted, I am nauseous, no appetite, and I have had cramps for almost a week with only a tiny amount of pinkish residue.. Mostly its milky white residue. 

Any help would be great