Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I pregnant?

Hi there. My name is Hannah and Im in need of some help. I'm 17 and my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 22nd of october. I was fertile that week and my ovulation day was the 24th. He didn't "finish" inside me but there is still precum. I had my period the week before, 13th-17th. On Oct. 30th, I had mild cramping and lower back pain. I knew it shouldn't be my period because I just had it two weeks before. I started my "period" a week early on the 3rd of Nov. and it lasted 4 days. It was extremely light at first, brown mucus like. The 2nd day it was quite moderate, red bleeding. The next two days were light bleeding, I wore panty liners the whole time. I thought it could be implantation bleeding but im not quite sure because of the red blood and also lasting 4 days. After the bleeding stopped I took a pregnancy test on the 6th. It was negative. It was still kind of early though. Now I am experiencing lower back pain, mild cramping,  dizzy spells, tingling, swollen breasts but not sore, fatigue, and constipation. I've also been hungry a lot but nothing seems appealing. Im on my 3rd week from ovulation. Should I take another peegnancy test? Has anyone else experienced the bleeding before but it was a little too heavy for the so called implantation bleeding but still ended up pregnant? I could use some input on this.