Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Not sure iv done the right thing...

So I need to vent and I'm hoping you lovely ladies done mind.

in 2009 I lost an ovary and tube to a twisted cyst and was told when I woke up that due to complications having children would be a problem.

well 2012 I had my first son with no medical help...it felt unreal being told I was pregnant! 

2013 in July and December I fell pregnant but sadly I lost both my angels 

2014 in February I found out I was pregnant again and in October I had my 2nd baby boy

2015 in February boom pregnant again! And October my 3rd son was born...

this I know I'm truly blessed for and there is not a second that goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars! 

But whilst having my 3rd son via a emergency section I had my tube tied! This was it! I had my 3 boys and felt amazing but now 3 weeks on I'm thinking What The Hell Have I Done! 

Mat the time it felt right but now as I sit holding my son I have these feelings iv made the wrong choice and there is nothing I can do about it now! I feel such an idiot for having it done!

the reason I took the step to get it done was each time my health has suffered and being 30 now I didn't think I could do it again...but I'm really feeling so low about the choice iv made! 

Just wondering if anyone else out there did this and felt like this and can let me know if these feeling pass in time! 

im so worried il end up blaming my other half for it as he point blank said it was me or him that got done and as I was having a section I might as well be the one to be done! 

is it all in my head and will these feelings pass???