Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint positive result in pregnancy test ??

imageNot sure if it's just the line that's automatically in the test or I'm just imagining seeing the line because it's so faint ! Or if I'm actually pregnant ! 

Replies

• Options

I see the 'line' but its not strong enough on the picture really.  Does it have colour or is it grey like maybe an evap line? 

• Options

The pic was taken like right after the results , and it was a pink line . It was hard to get in the pic but I could clearly see a pink line it was just faint 

• Options

Fingers crossed for you, hopefully it will get stronger for you.

At what stage in your cycle are you testing ?

• Options

My periods are irregular , last time I had one was 5 months ago lol but it's been 3 and a half weeks since I had sex .

• Options

id test again in a day or twos time see if it gets stronger 

• Options

Haven't tested since but my exhaustion is crazy , never felt this tired in my life , also threw up in the morning :// was so nauseous . idk how long I should wait to take another test & what if the second test is faint too ? 

• Options

test agajn if you can. it should be darker now after a couple of days 

• Options

i would make a doctors appointment too since your not sure where you are in your cycle aswell.  

• Options

Help.... 

anyone experienced this before?? Super faint positive line on a test? Am I pregnant? Really hoping so image

• Options

Looks it to me (and doesn’t look that faint) but try a digital test to confirm