Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

1 positive 4 negative!

i took a test around 2/3 this afternoon and it said positive with a very faint line, I used a superdrug then I tried 2 ️️asda they said negative and 2 tesco they said negative. I have the copper coil and irregular periods so I don't know if I am late as normally I bleed for 3 weeks and stop for a few days but I think it's been nearly a week. Im panicking as it would be a HUGE shock! Help me please :(

Replies

• Options

Hi everyone, I was wondering if you could help? A few years ago I had a misscarage but I didn't know I was pregnant, I basically gave up on the thought of getting pregnant and got the implant because I couldn't go though anything like that again. then I got with my current partner and we've been together for almost 2 years. I had my imolant removed just over a year ago but never fell pregnant. Anyways I took a home pregnancy test from the pound shop as I'd been having a lot of mood swings and and it clearly came up positive.(I will attach a photo) I then took a clear blue digital that came up negative as well as a home pregnancy test this morning with first morning urine and it came up negative, also I have started bleeding bright red, i was wondering if I am sadly having another misscarage or if I was never pregnant? And help would be much appreciated :) image