Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Diagnosed PCOS but feel pregnant without trying.

Hi,

Not sure if anyone can give some advice if they have went through this before...

I was was diagnosed with Pcos when I was 16 years old due to being a late developer and I was dying for a period and a set of boobs when at school and they were just not appearing... I got taken to my gynaecologist who confirmed Pcos.

I am 32 now and been in a lovely relationship for over a year after a long relationship in my 20s that was never right... Anyway! So my relationship now has been just lovely, we have bought our first home together and I feel pregnant aroud the 1 year mark. We weren't trying but I supposed we were not being overally careful either. So I am ow 22 weeks pregnant and still a little shocked but completely accepted the fact that I am going to be a mum, even though I always thought I'd never conceive naturally or ever get to be a mum. 

The horrible part is that my partner is really not taking this pregnancy well, he can't accept the child. He is not ready, and does not think that he can stand by this. 

I dont know what to do, I can't have a termination as itll destroy me. Although having this baby is destroying him. 

We have such a loving relationship and I completely believe that he is the one for me and the fact that I have concieved this way with this person Without even trying... says a lot. 

Has anyone had a similar problem? I I am really worried about doing it myself. 

X