Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnancy of unknown location

hello there, has anyone on here ever experienced a pregnancy of unknown location? Is there any light at the end of the tunnel? πŸ™

Replies

• Options

Can you tell us a little more if you are able? Have you had a positive test and/or a scan?x

• Options

I had 3 bfp 2 weeks ago, I had a scan today as was spotting and cramping on nye I went today and they couldn’t see anything on scan or internally, they said it could of been a miscarriag, an eptopic pregnancy or I worked out I was over 7 weeks but could be earlier! But the being earlier doesn’t make any sense as tests came up positive straight away with 3 weeks! They took bloods today and I have to go back 48 hours for more to see if hormones doubled or gone πŸ™ for it too be too early doesn’t work out with ovulation and timing etc 😐

• Options

Thank you. I'm sorry you are going through this πŸ˜” I had a similar experience about 4years ago now. My hcg increased but not enough to indicate a positive outcome. I had a growing gestational sac but no baby. I don't want to worry as it doesn't mean that it's happening to you. I explored every possible scenario with dates etc while I was waiting for bloods, repeat scans etc. I understand how you may be feeling.

I wish you all the best and will keep everything crossed for you x

• Options

Ahh I’m sorry you went through that πŸ™ it’s horrible waiting isnt it.... πŸ˜” thank you sunny, time will tell and just got to keep everything crossed 🀞xΒ 

• Options

The waiting is torture πŸ˜’ only time I ever wished I had x-ray vision.

Thank you. Fortunately I went on to have a little boy who is now two 😊

• Options

i am sure these things come to make us stronger before we are made happy! Glad you went on to have a little boy πŸ™‚ proves there is hope πŸ€žπŸ™‚ x

• Options

I always think of my lost baby as a little hero, stepping aside for me to get to know my little boy 😊