Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Does anyone else see a second line?

I've been TTC for 9 years and this is the first time I've ever taken a test that I was unsure of the negative. We're supposed to start fertility treatments when my next cycle starts, but now... maybe we don't need to? Does anyone else see a line?These images are all from one test, just different lighting.

Replies

• Options
    I see a vv vvvvvvv faint line. I would wait a couple of days and test again hug should double every 48hrs. 9 years wow! I am keeping everything crossed for you. We have been trying for 4 years and finally got BFP at 8dpo. How many dpo are you? Xx
  • Options
    Thank you! And congrats! I really don't know how many dpo I am, I wasn't keeping up with any of that this cycle because I assumed it's been 9 years what are the chances, with the plans for fertility treatments to start next cycle I figured I'ld just wait for AF. 
  • Options
    I do know I'm cd 34, which doesn't really mean as much since I have PCOS and irregular cycles from time to time🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    I have PCOS too this was my second round of IUI with fertility drugs. Can’t wait til you text again, please keep me updated and good luck again xx
  • Options
    I will keep you posted. Thanks again.
  • Options
    i see a very faint second line,  I would retest again using the first urine sample of the morning in a few days.hope you get a bfp😍
  • Options
    Sad news, retested and definitely a BFN. Still no AF. I think my body just knows that I've been waiting on it to come so we can start fertility treatments so now it's messing with me. :(
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you got a bfn, is this your first TTC or do you have other child/children?
  • Options
    I have a 15 year old from a previous relationship. I've never been pregnant since.
  • Options
    I see a faint line it's their I hope u get a bfp soon sending baby dust
  • Options
    Thank you! Still no sign of AF but got another BFN this morning. At this point I either want a bfp or for AF to finally show so that we can FINALLY start our treatments. 
  • Options
    Do you feel like of you get pregnant that your starting all over again with baby stuff
  • Options
    Yes!!! My boy is starting high school and learning to drive! On one hand, I'm not ready to be an empty nester in a few years, but on the other hand, I worry about starting all over again at this point and signing up for another 18 years.
  • Options
    The relationship that I was in with my son's bio dad was not a good one, my current husband adopted him once we were married, but didn't meet us until my son was almost 3 so we never got to experience pregnancy and infancy together.  My SO is already such a great dad, but I can't help but feel like I missed out by not having that experience  with him.
  • Options
    I understand mrs.dub. what type of treatment are u receiving? I hope all goes well for you😍
  • Options
    My RE wants to start with meds. Letrozole &HCG trigger... try that for a couple cycles, then IVF if unsuccessful... he said he believes IUI would be a waste of time and money for our situation 
  • Options
    It sounds very expensive,but worth a try. I hope it's successfull for you. It's devastating getting a bfn on PT😭
  • Options
    Mrs.Dub said:
    My RE wants to start with meds. Letrozole &HCG trigger... try that for a couple cycles, then IVF if unsuccessful... he said he believes IUI would be a waste of time and money for our situation 
    Am sorry about your BFN i know how that disappointment feels. This is the treatment i am on Letrozole and the HCG trigger. Am on round 2 and BFP this month (even on a digital) but not hopeful because my test lines are fading and I think I am having another chemical. Trying to stay positive though. Blood tests on Monday to confirm so just a waiting game. Wishing you good luck on your journey xxx
  • Options
    Sending you baby dust. Hope you have a sticky bean!  <3