Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is it possible to get pregnant next cycle after a chemical? I have positive tests!

Okay so I had a chemical pregnancy that ended on Jan 3 we know for a fact my numbers dropped to 0 by that date, because both my blood and urine tests were 100% negative and I was done bleeding. Yesterday I took the bottom test Jan 26 and the top test I took today Jan 27 these both came up within the 3min time frame of the test. These are way clearer then I got with my chemical pregnancy or previous miscarriages (I've had 2 before the chemical), so my impatient self drove right up to urgent care to get a test done they did a urine test which there showed negative. They did do blood and it should come back in 5-7 days, so I'm interested for that result. What do you guys think? Is it possible to get pregnant next cycle after a chemical? Also is it weird the urgent care urine test was negative? Help!!!! 

Replies