Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

any one that has to pay for clomid

i found it the cheapest at asda it only cost me ??8.46 for 30 tablets 50mg not sure what price the 100mg or 150mg hope this hels as every where else was charging ??17 i know its not much but if you can get it 1/2 price lol

Replies

• Options
    why do you pay for it? do you mean on prescription? x
  • Options
    yeah i had to pay for it it was on prescription
  • Options
    ah! lol, gosh i thought Asda had started selling the stuff! lol x
  • Options
    yeah i spoke to another pharmacy and they said that asda will be selling under the drug cost oh well i think as they have it in every day that they will get it cheaper than some one just ordering it in and get it days later but you can get it from asda that day
  • Options
    i am not sure as this will be my 3rd child 1st time of using any tablets

Well we were trying for2 years with the 1st child and i got refered to the fertility clinic and had an internal scan they said i had PCOS and that i was releasing an egg so we went home and BD and we got PG had the normal bleed after baby then did not have a AF after that well about 4 months after 1st baby we decided to try for number 2 when i get another AF as it took 2 years before well a year later after baby number 1 well i went to the doctors to say what we wanted to do and they said test to see if i was PG then we can go from there well i was PG so 1st took 2 years 2nd took 1 year and this time round so far its taken 23 months

I got referred to the fertility clinic in feb and got an appointment in march had tests lucky my AF come and my bloods got there before i had my 2nd appointment on 27th april and they said she does not know why he sent me for all thests she said i have PCOS so she gave me metformin and clomid

teabag72 my doctor said that she could have referred my at 6 months talk to your doctor and say that you had clomid and you got PG on that it might help plus i would say i was trying from such and such so you can get there quicker how old is your daughter? i have 2 daughters