Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I pregnant

Hi guys I need some help, sooo I am late a few days and these are my symptoms! Fatigue, nausea, dizzy!, sore Breast , light discharge, I’m starving and nothing touches my hunger! Others I can’t think of. I took an 3 opk test and the lines are dark! But I keep testing negative on preg! I don’t think it’s too early bc I’m late on my period already? HELPPP?:(

Replies

• Options
    I would test again in a couple of days.
  • Options
    So a little bit of an update! My back started to hurt! not like terrible just like I’ve been standing all day (been in bed all day) and it’s like a dull ache! Yesterday I bought a new opk and took a test it came back a solid circle no smiley face that was all day (tested 2 times) and thennnn I tested the next day and now it’s a solid non flashing smiley face like it was when I posted the original comment still no period I got blood work done today so we will see in The morning fingers crossed !!
  • Options
    Is this pos preg test??? I’ve gotten 3 just like it different times of day
  • Options
    Blue dye tests are known for false lines. I would get a first response early response test if you can and try that