Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2023

Due in April 2023

Hello, and welcome to Due in April 2023 and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! 

I'm @DanielleMFM and it's great to see you here. If you'd like to join this thread and meet others due this month too, please introduce yourself.

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title.

And finally, be sure to check out the latest posts on the forum here

Replies

• Hi all im due on 20th of April with my 3rd :) 
  • Hello, no one here due in april ??????
  • 5 people me, hubby, son, daughter and 4 year old
    have used ecover liquid 
  • Hello ladies is there anyone else due in April 2023 ???? :)))
  • Hi I'm jess I'm due 6th of April 2023 although possibly going to be induced a little early so may end up with a march baby 👶 

Congrats on little one 😁
  • How are you all feeling ?? Xx 
  • Hi im due in september if you dont mind joining
  • Hey, I'm due 11th of April 😊
  • Benka96Benka96 Regular
    edited Jan 31, 2023 5:11PM
    How are you girls? Would you like to maybe share your experience with pregnancies ? I am currently 28+4 with my 3rd baby. And feeling movements really low down , like its in my pubic bone area! I don't feel him kock my ribs or anything, just movements really low down. Are ypur babies the same ? Or have they maybe already moved to a head down position and are kicking your ribs ? X 
  • I'm 30weeks today, with second baby , feeling a lot of movements but my baby is still lying transverse mostly so still a lot of movements around middle section 
  • @Forever0lost that's like mine. ,I'm 31 weeks 3 days today. And he's still transverse although I feel him really low down . I wonder if it will be like woth my second, where he turns head down just before birth 
  • I will be 32 weeks tomorrow, baby has been still mostly transverse but occasionally goes breech, I don't think she wants to go head down at all 🤦
  • Today, I am 33 weeks. My due date is April 14th!
    I have a 6 year old (soon to be 7 in April), 5 year old (will be 6 in April), and a 14 month old!
  • I have a 5year old who will be 6 in April as well
  • How is everyone doing ? How are the April babies getting on ?