Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

slightly confused please help

yesterday i did two FR tests and they both had a hardly visible line on them (not sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me! so then yesterday afternoon i bought a clear blue plus test and did it and had a verticle line going through the cross not as dark as it should be but more visible than the FR! then this morning i did a clear blue digital and it said not pregnant! what does this mean? are my hcg levels way too low?

feeling really depressed

xxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Don't worry, cbd's are much less sensitive! When I got my bfp I waited 4 days before doing one with fmu, so if u wait a few days the hormone will increase. Congratulations! X
  • Options
    (whispers) congrats hope you get a better line soon a line is a line
  • Options
    Ooh sounds good! As the others say-a line is a line and the CBD's aren't that sensitive!!
  • Options
    Ooh sounds good! As the others say-a line is a line and the CBD's aren't that sensitive!!
  • Options
    Sounds good hon! *whispers* congratulations! Do another FR in a couple of days and you should get a nice strong line :\)
    xx