Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Please Read!!!

2»

Replies

• Options
    Oh dear......

Mummy K, you can understand why people are suspicious. I hope this is not a hoax and you indeed are well / 'Amy' has disappeared. Some clarity would put minds at ease.
  • Options
    i can understand everyone is upset and angry. i was too! i wasnt a member (as far as i know) when that happened so im sorry but i can say anything towards that.
    KTandKlan. i dont really think its fair that im gettin judged before you even know me! im trying my best to sort this all out as you have no idea what ive been through. im sorry you all feel betrayed but like i said im doing my best to sort it!
  • Options
    p.s missed the post about how she wrote like me etc too. if i could sit and explain everything that has happened then i would. she tried to get in with my boyfriend, my children, nearly got me fired from my job (even though i have a new one now anyway!) and all that. if there is anyone who has any ideas on how i can prove who i am then im more than happy to do it because im not a bad person and im just tyring to fix my life, if i cant do that on here then there is no point in me even being on here because i dont want judged or ignored every time i try and ask for advice/support!
  • Options
    g/c i remember reading the sad news and im very glad you are ok, as although i dont know you-it was horrible to read.

x x x
  • Options
    MummyK - we wont judge or ignore when you ask for advice.
    People are just suspicious as it is so weird - but it does happen!
    Anyway, how are you doin?
    Have the police taken it seriously?
    Good news about the new job - me too! I'm loking forward to not going back to my old one.

Take care xxxx
  • Options
    i know. it just seems one of these things that you read in those cheap magazines! image *sigh*

yes the police have been really good considering. she is getting psychiactric help and counsilling and has a restraining order put on etc.

how is babyN doing? xxx
  • Options
    MummyK, you do have my utmost sympathy.

I'm sure you can understand why people are suspicious; they've been misled once about a very upsetting situation and a lot of people were emotional at the thought you had died. But then to find out it was all a hoax, no wonder people are a little angry. Because of being duped previously it's understandable that people are erring on the side of caution. As it's the internet & not face to face we don't know if we are talking to you or to Amy.
    I can't think of any way to prove it is you, I'm sorry. You're on Facebook aren't you (I'm sure i remember on a previous post in the born Aug forum you posted a link to a photo on your FB account)? Have you any FB friends from BE who could maybe vouch for your situation? In fact thinking now, if Amy hi-jacked your BE account, has she been able to access your FB account? I imagine if she did a similar stunt on FB and if you have family on FB then it would've been horrific for them? I'm just curious, there's an Amy on your friends list, is she the one you mean?

Like MrsN has said, we'll always give advice. Echoing what she asked too, have the police taken it seriously? I'd be worried for the safety of my babies if I were in that situation.

I hope things work out.

Shell xx
  • Options
    Just wanted to say in MummyK's defence that she is a 'real' person and I thought the same as Shell so I sent her a message via facebook in case this was 'Amy' posting on her and not Kirstie. It is Kirstie so we dont have to worry that it's still the hacker.

I can vouch that Kirstie does know about the situation and is fine. Her babies are also fine and are lovely. She has removed all association with Amy and her family have also urged that they move on and look forward as a family and not let her ruin any more than she already has. She hopes she can look forward and forget as much as possible the situation that her so called friend put her in.

Kirsty xxx
  • Options
    well definitely glad your still alive and your baby has not been left without a mother x
  • Options
    I havent been on much since the end of January so just came across this now. Very unsettled that someone could be so sick! I was really affected when I read Amy's post and I am appalled at the situation.

Kirstie, I notice you havent really posted again since this - how are things?
  • Options
    How strange