Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Please help!!!!

:\?

Hi Everyone, really don't know what to think, due AF on Thursday (2 days) got faint bfp on saturday, 2 more on sunday (all faint) then took a clearblue digital with conception (Pregnant 1-2) one in evening then 1 in morning. went to see doctor yest then tonight i had little bit of brown spotting, worried so took test and couldn't really see line, in fact, i don't think there was one, but i did test in the evening and all the others were first thing in the morning. don't know what to think now, any ideas??? Emma x

Replies

• Options
    The only way to know for sure is to relax (easier said than done I know) and test again using FMU.

It could be (and I really really hope this is the case for you) that the BFN was because you tested in the evening, it is still early days for your hcg levels. The spotting could be implantation, lots of ladies on here have reported that around the time their 1st AF would have been due.

Let us know how you get on, i've got everything crossed for you. xx
  • Options
    awww would say leave it 2 days, and then test first thing in the morning, then should be a defo BFP if ur PG! good luck! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx