Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

just come back from hospital !!

poor little man has a viral infection, and a rash on his back. has not been taking his bottle today so was very worried.

he's now tucked up in bed.

sarah

Replies

• Options
    No wonder you were worried, so many bugs on the go just now, you did the right thing Sarah.. Give him a sloppy gummy kiss from us xx
  • Options
    awww i hope he is ok, emily is poorly now she has been projectile vomitting, she doesnt have a temp tho so keeping a eye on her for the time being, I hope he is better soon
  • Options
    Hi

Tyler was projectile yesterday, seemed to bring up all his night feed and then whatever we gave him during the day, he seems abit better today he's in his jungle at the moment. I thought maybe we were over reacting but because he had been ill since monday and had his jabs on Thursday I didn't want to risk it.

sarah
  • Options
    poor little things! Hope they both feel much better today.

These babies - like to keep us on our toes, don't they!!

Em x
  • Options
    Awww no wonder you were worried, hope he's making a speedy recovery and starting to enjoy his milk again
    xax
  • Options
    Poor Tyler - hope he's feeling much better soon xx
  • Options
    Get well soon Tyler xxxxx
  • Options
    hope he feels better soon x x
  • Options
    Sorry little chap poorly, babies have it so tough, good job they have such good parents looking out for them!

Inka xxx
  • Options
    Get well soon Tyler xxxxx