Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How old and how much?

How old are your lil ones and how much do they way?

Just after some comparisons really cause Ayssa is gaining weight sooooooooooo slowly and im a little worried.

Clair xx

Replies

• Options
    Hiya - Cam was 8lb 11oz at birth and was 13lb 6oz at 10 weeks x
  • Options
    Abigail was 6lb 10oz when she was born. She was weighed last Friday and now weighs 12lb 7oz. She was on the 25th centile when born, at 4 weeks she was on the 50th centile and has followed the curve since then. She was exclusively BF till 10 weeks and I am now doing both BF and FF. If the HV is ok with her weight then don't worry. Babies grow at different rates and it depends on how they are fed. BF babies gain wieght more quickly than FF ones.
    Try not to worry.

Kelly x
  • Options
    Dont worry Mrs P I am sure if your HV thought Alyssa wasn't gaining enough weight she would say. Has she been weighed recently?

Emilia was 6lb 2oz at bith and at 2 months she was 4.35kg. She wont be weighed again till the 9th of April - too long I think!! We did a not very accurate home weigh-in and she was about 5kg last week.

Joanna x
  • Options
    Hi Clair....Tilly was 7lb9 when born and when weighted at the hospital she was 11 something at 10 weeks.....don't worry about it as long as she is gaining weight and has wet and dirty nappies all is well with her

x x x x
  • Options
    jasmine was 5lb 12 at birth 6 weeks early and now eighs 12lb 9 at 16 weeks, 10 corrected xx
  • Options
    jacob was 7lbs 5.5oz at birth and at 12 weeks was 13lbs 2oz he is folling the 25th centile x
  • Options
    James was 8lb 12.5oz at birth. Weighed today at 10 weeks 4 days and is 13lb 6.5oz. x
  • Options
    Poppy was 6lb 3oz at birth, last week at 10+6, she was 12lb something (close to 6kg)... I say something, as it wasn't written in her red book, as we were all a little distracted when she decided to pee all over the place after being weighed. Once we'd cleaned it/her up, she decided to pee some more :lol: so it never got written down. It was charted though, and she's jumped from the 50th centile, to nearer the 75th! Lil pudding image xx
  • Options
    Sasha got weighed today at 10+1 weeks. She is a juicy 14lb. She was 9lb6oz at birth so she is following the 91st centile line nicely, its the same on the length as well so I think she's going to be very tall.