Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I got a smile!!

Just been feeding Ethan and settled down for a cuddle after winding him - and got a gorgeous, wide, unmistakable beam!! His little fasce proper lit up - I feel all mushy now!!

Replies

• Options
    Lol, i know what you mean. Lara started smiling just over a week ago and its all she does now. She smiles as soon as she wakes up and she also laughed the other day, quite giggly.lol
    Im not happy if she isnt smiling now.lol
    claire and Lara 7 weeks image
  • Options
    They know how to melt our heart don't they. Kayleigh-Mae doesn't smile that often but when she does it's a big wide mouth smile.
  • Options
    Ah, love it! I've had a couple from Matilda - it's fab! x
  • Options
    Funnily enough I've just updated my fb status to say that I'e had my first proper smile today. Absolutely lush!
  • Options
    Jealous. Can't wait till I get these. Martha is only 4 weeks and she is definitely working up to it but I think she is still practising and it is not conscious yet. Still melts me though
    xx
  • Options
    Ah, how cute! I sometimes see one pass across Daisy's face when she is running through her post-feed expression practice, but I can't wait to see a proper one soon.