Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very very hesitant OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,,,,

I have just done a predictor 5 day early test and am bordering on 5-6 days before AF is due..approx 9-10 dpo and.........................it has come up a seriously faint POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH and I were peering at it at all angles but there is def a very very pale line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now not letting myself get excited because i will take another test tomorrow and im so scared it may be negative!! First month using CBFM too!!

So scared girls!!! :O)
xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Oh thank you Sparkling Diamond :O) I hope so too...hadnt thought about it being a chemical pregnancy...oh god i hope not :O( xx
  • Options
    Congrats hun, can you post a pic i got a faint bfp on this test last month but turned out to be a chem pregnancy.

Really hope its your BFP hun

xx
  • Options
    Sorry hun I didnt mean to scare you i was just interested to see the line hun cos i was a bit like you and thought i could see it but done one next day and it appeared within a min.

Would you like me to post a pic and you can compare it, did you get it from morrisons??

They are really sensitive and 12.5 m/lu

xx
  • Options
    Hey dont apologise!! Im so sorry that happened to you..a real blow image if you could post your piccies that would be great,,,thank you...

I got mine from wilkinsons..only ones they had!!

xx
  • Options
    Here you go hun

http://img4013.photobox.co.uk/60582999482c34f3a0c5e475e55a57ed5cacdc50aef87246c076aacae441cf726eae256e.jpg

xx
  • Options
    Clearer thn mine hun!! So sorry you ended up having a chem pregnancy..so awful..still...u will get a sticky one next time im sure of it.
    Big hugs xx
  • Options
    Thanks hun was an anniversary bfp too so all the more harder but hey ho onwards and upwards like I said tho just because it happened to me doesnt mean it will happen to you.

Remain positive hun and I will look forward to your BFP post.

xx
  • Options
    ooo i hope this is it for you! keep us posted image *whispers* congrats xxxx
  • Options
    Hi hun

How did you get on?

xx
  • Options
    i cant see the pik hun can it be put up again!!! many congrats 2 u!!!!