Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2WW & Obsessing!!!!!!

Hi ladies

Does anyone here use Fertility Friend or know anything about temping? Im 11DPO on my first cycle of clomid and my temps aren't looking great. But wanted a second opinion!? I have sore boobs, cramps and slight nausea around meal times. But that's it. Oh, and im feeling very hormonal! I really don't think im pg, but im feeling sooo impatient! When do most people test? Do you wait until 14dpo?

Thanks ladies! x

Replies

• Options
    some people on here have tested 8dop and got a bfp. Might be worth doing a test. Id be too impatient to wait.lol
    good luck.xxx
  • Options
    Oooh that sounds promising!!! I might cave and do a test tomorrow.... Id be 12dpo then. I hate the 2ww lol!!!

Thanks ladies x
  • Options
    i temped last time and on my BFP cycle my temps where going down until AF was due then they shot back up, good luck x
  • Options
    Thanks Piggypops. Mine are weird this time tho, they have been hovering along the coverline ever since ov. No big rises, just very steady hovering along (slightly above) the coverline. x
  • Options
    have you got a link to your chart?