Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Finally

Finally got a big fat positive result. It's early days yet and I don't want to get too excited as I miscarried at this point in feb but still exciting. It's dead funny it's make a baby month and we did yay. Hope everyone else is doing well too

Replies

• Options
    Oh that's fab news, massive congrats and I'll cross my fingers for a h&h preg.
    Xx
  • Options
    congrats from me too. Sorry about the m/c. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

dxx
  • Options
    yay!! congrats hun hope that you have a fab 9 months! xx
  • Options
    Amazing news! So happy for you!
  • Options
    Amazing news! So happy for you!
  • Options
    congratulations, sorry to hear about m/c. Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months x xx
  • Options
    Congratulations, I am so so pleased for you as I know how much you want another little one! Hope everything goes well & you have a very happy & healthy 9 months xx
  • Options
    Big congrats from us too! Wishing you a h&h 9 months! All these birth and pregnancy announcements are making me very broody!! xxx

[Modified by: Claire_Olivia on August 27, 2010 10:03 PM]

• Options
    Congrats! Prayin for a sticky one!
  • Options
    Hearty congratulations. Wishing you for a very happy and a healthy pregnancy

Take care and all the best
  • Options
    Fantastic news! So happy for you. I was wondering recently if you might have some news.

I'm so sorry about the m/c too. I didn't realise. I had one before this preg and one before Samuel so I know how horrible it is on your emotions. Hope you're feeling positive this time around. Also hope the first trimester flies by for you.

Good luck! I'm due on Wed! Eek!! It's been a long time coming considering I found out I was preg on Christmas Eve!