Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How is everyone feeling??

I feel TERRIBLE!!! Got my Pregnant 1-2 on a clearblue digital this morning after 2 faint positives yesterday and Monday so finally feel brave enough to venture on here! Today I have felt horribly sick, and been sick, Started feeling better around 3pm only to start feeling sick again teh last hour, I'm embracing the sickness as a good thingm but still - ugh! :lol:

Replies

• Options
    oh no boo to the sickness!

i had been feeling a bit queasy lately but i often get that with my strange tummy, but ever since i got my BFP (last night) i have felt sick!
    last night i was up til midnight thinking i was going to be sick (i have a phobia, so it's a bit of a drama for me) and i slept in my wristbands!
    this morning i started off by munching away on the arrowroot biscuits and have felt sick on/off throughout the day. am hoping it is a good sign - i know we both worry with our histories!
    i have no idea whether it's MS or whether it's my dodgy tummy reacting to the surprise of last night!

i've been waking lots in the night lately, and looking back i think i had that as a symptom before!
    no sore breasts yet though.
    have had lots of twinges for the last few days which is what made me test last night!

sticky babydust to all!

xxx
  • Options
    I have felt abit sicky a few times but nothing to much, weeing loads though and boobs are so full and sore.
    give it a few weeks aand think the sickness will really hit.

http://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker2/FFFF33/990099/My%20pregnancy/07/06/2011.png

Make a pregnancy ticker

[Modified by: macdoona on October 27, 2010 09:00 PM]

• Options
    I am actually feeling completely normal today, was feeling a little dizzy the last days, spent lots of time on the loo, had sore boobs and felling in my tummy as if I had done 200 sit-ups but it's all gone now... am actually hoping for it to come back as I am a bit worried now...
  • Options
    Have been feelin so much better than I did with my first pregnancy.
    Occasionally felt abit sick and dizzy but nothing too bad. Hoping it stays that way as I had awful sickness last time for 8 months. I feel tired alot and I cant stop eating, im constantly hungry.
  • Options
    I have had a dull abominal ache since saturday and feel slightly light headed. One lot of sickness in the middle of the night at the weekend and full tender breasts.
  • Options
    forgot to mention, i've also been a bit out of breath too. i think i had this when i was pg before but not sure?
    anyone else?! xx
  • Options
    I have been feeling ahcey and a tiny bit nausious (sp?), nothing too bad yet - can still eat. I was so sick with my first from about 5 weeks onwards. I am keeping fingers crossed the sickness stays away this time !

Mrs e I never had breathlessness myself, but every woman different. I did read somewhere that we start producing more blood at this time and our bodies are working hard making our babies grow, mayvbe this is why you feel out of breath?
  • Options
    God i feel sick this mornung, been maing cakes and mince pies for a party tomorrow and the smell is making me feel horrible.

xxx
  • Options
    i had a few days of feeling sicky but thats gone now. i always worry when there are no symptoms (although i do nothing but moan when i feel ill haha) x