Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hopefully over the sickness now

Hi guys hope everyone had a nice Christmas. We had a lovely day and thankfully the worst of my sickness has passed I'm 9+3 with baby no.2 and wasn't this sick last time. I have only been able to keep toast and cereal down over the last 2 weeks and often not even that its been horrible but I think I might have had that Winter sickness bug as I had a bad tummy too (TMI sorry)

Still feeling very tired but at least I'm not curled up on the couch any more, I'm trying not to moan now as I think I've done my fair share already haha

Anyway booked in for a scan on 5th January and very excited about that

Replies

• Options
    That's good news honey. Did you manage to get some Christmas dinner down? Hope it continues to get better and better. Oh and BTW, you're pregnant, you've got a free ticket for as much moaning as you want until July. image
  • Options
    Ha ha yes I suppose you're right. Yes I did keep my dinner down luckily the thought of spuds and gravy wasn't making me feel ill although I think I have spoken too soon as I have had another couple of bad days hey ho maybe it will just be this was for a while.
  • Options
    your due same day as me image glad the sickness is dying away, must admit im fortunate enough to have not had any, i didnt with my first so kind of what i expected, heartburn really set in today though!!! 10 weeks tommorow, not long till 12 weeksimage xx
  • Options
    Hey there, my sickness is getting worse but better!! I was being sick in the morning and feeling ri=ubbish all day. Now I'm very sick in the morning and just shattered by 4pm.

My scan is on 6th jan, so excited but so scared as found out about a mmc at 12 weeks scan nearly 3 years ago!!!

Anyway postive thoughts.

Hope you're feeling better now.

xxxx
  • Options
    Hope the sickness is getting better for you all! I'm also due 28th July, had quite bad nausea, but not actual sick, I just cant think about food cos it makes me feel bad!

The tiredness is awful, I just hope I dont fall asleep at work or I'd be in alot of trouble! image :roll:

Posotive thoughts Chowny, all the best for the 6th x
  • Options
    Yay due date buddies hehe 10 weeks today yay ever closer to the first scan. Positive thoughts for your scan Chowny.

I'm feeling sick at the moment but its around 4pm when the tiredness kicks in that I feel worse and I'm pretty much sick either after tea or on the way to bed.