Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My name is Harrison and I'm going to be a big brother!!!!

My Mummy is having another baby and she is due to give birth on 14th November.

My Mummy and Daddy are very excited!!!!

Ha - couldn't resist that above.

Yep I'm pregnant. Can't believe it as was sure it wasn't going to be this month. The fear factor has kicked in already and I'm wondering how I'll cope with 2. I'm also starting to panic about the birth a little but I'll be demanding a c-section to avoid the horrors of last time. Fingers crossed that I wont be as poorly this time around as I dont think Harrison will give me a minutes rest. Ha ha!!

For those of you that I'm friends with on facebook please keep this to yourself as we wont be telling people til I'm 12 weeks.

Many thanks.

Lisa xxx

Replies

• Options
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Congratulations! So happy for you xxx

PS I freaked out for the first 3 months - hormones are def a factor here! - but so excited now image
  • Options
    Thanks hun - I'm very happy.

Yeah I'm sure the fear factor will pass! But I know I'll have my hands fun as H is a live wire!!!!

ALready convinced I'm having another boy!

xxx
  • Options
    oh wow thats fantastic news CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

so pleased for you

Really hope you enjoy your pregnancy and dont worry hun having 2 is so much fun image

xxx
  • Options
    WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Im so pleased for you, congratulations!

So exciting!!

Lisa xxx
  • Options
    YAAAAAY!! You are pregnant! What lovely news, huuuuuuge congrats hun. I'm sure you'll sail through it this time around! You deserve to! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Fantastic news! huge congratulations!

On being conviced it will be another boy, Im not even pregnant yet and think i will have another girl.... possibly just cos thats what we already have?

Im gonna be left behind at this rate haha.

I hope H lets you rest as much as you need to.... maybe he will sense mummy needs rest n cuddles! Hope all goes well for you, and your not so poorly this time!

xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! I've not been on here for ages but I'm glad I've seen this happy news! x x
  • Options
    Thanks girls - means a lot!

I hope the due in November girls are a fab as you lot!!
  • Options
    Congratulations hun! Thats ace news! Im so chuffed for you. Im really broody!Can't believe i've come round to the idea of having another. Hopefully you'll sail through this pregnancy. Take care hun x image
  • Options
    My word Harrison.... your spelling & grammar is excellent for your age!

Congratulations Lisa! So chuffed for you xx
  • Options
    Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massivist of massive congratulations, that's so fantastic, and I can't believe how many of the old gang have popped on and seen this,

Maybe we need a resurrection of topics and even a meet up to see all our "big" babies, before anymore come along!

So thrilled for you, and it gives me hope that if you can come round to having another, maybe I can too!

Bets XxXxXxXxXxX
  • Options
    great news, congratulations!! x
  • Options
    Thanks so much everyone!

Bets - I'm crapping myself but need to remain focused on what I want for the birth and hope it will all be okay. Its been a tough decision to have another baby after the experience I had last time but we so want a sibling for Harrison so the pregnancy and birth is just something I'm going to have to do to get what we want - sounds very clinical that doesn't it but its the only way I can look at it.

Defo up for a meet - play centre somewhere?

xxx
  • Options
    I'm sure you will have a better birth experience this time- hopefully you will get a really understanding MW x
  • Options
    Delighted to see this news as I've been watching this space. XX
  • Options
    Thanks Click - hope you are well.

Kimmy it cant get much worse can it!!

My morning sickness has kicked in with avengance today. I feel horrendous!!
  • Options
    Oh no poor you- I am dreading that next time xx
  • Options
    Yippppeee!! Congratulations! Haven't been on here in so long, hope you all remember me!!

Lisa xx
  • Options
    yay huge congratulations, i'm very happy for you, i hope your morning sickness subsides soon and you have a lovely pregnancy. i'm sure your birth experience will be a completely different and calm one this time.

Much Love

Jo x