Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Quiet in here

Well ladies,

I know most of ye are on facebook but my internet is way to slow to try and keep up with it and it just freezes. So who actully comes on here? hope ye still use it as i found with my last pregnany this type of forum was brillent

cha

Replies

• Options
    Hiya, i still look on here but hardly ever post now. Are you in the fb group? x
  • Options
    How do I get added to the facebook group??

Love TW xx
  • Options
    I am here. Prefer it to the fbook group as there seemed some odd ppl on there! Also there is some great advice on this site!

BB x
  • Options
    I am here! xx
  • Options
    Haha! There were some odd people on there but most of them have left now. Tis funny, lots of stories and pregnancy related support and rants. xx
  • Options
    littlemisspumpkin: i was on it but had to close it off my facebook as it kept making it freeze, plus there was sooooo many posts on there from other girls ie bounty that i didn't know, i would really love to get to know ye girls better (i really don't mean that to sound mean so please don't take it up that way) as i had a close bond with lots of the girls last time i was pregnant.

Hi broodyboots and vixv, its great to see ye still on here yeah
  • Options
    Yeah it's so quiet on here, tbh it has been as long as iv been a member. I use baby and bump aswell that seems to be a lot busier and a lot more people use it. The only thing is there is so many profiles you forget people. It's hard to keep up! Xx
  • Options
    I still come on here quite a bit but it has been really quite the last few weeks especially x
  • Options
    i am still here image
  • Options
    Im still here too! I thought exactly the same about it being really quiet in here-really sad too as ive waited ages to be in a due in forum image

Im sure it will pick up soon-when we have more going on with our bumps!

xDx
  • Options
    Im still here, though i was thinking the same that its been quiet. last time around i think there was constant banter but as you say maybe it will get busier as we get further along image
  • Options
    im here!!!!!!!!! xxxx its really does seem so quiet xx how it everyone doing xxxx
  • Options
    I am here too maybe do another 'getting to know one another thread' x
  • Options
    Maybe we could do a fbook group that just us? Less ppl so hopefully it won't freeze so much?

BB x
  • Options
    totally agree xxx
  • Options
    I would br up for that!
  • Options
    Right... Anyone know how to set a group up lol. image

If not I will have a play later and see about creating one just for us!

BB xx
  • Options
    ooh thats sounds good! Hopefully you can figure it out BroodyBoots and fill us all in image

xDx
  • Options
    im here too!!! we are all very quiet!!!

i would love to get to know u all better as have met great friends from my daughters arrival in 2009.

xxx
  • Options
    would be good to have a little group to ourselves, i also made some fab!!! friendsfor life when pregnant with my daughter in 2008, would be good to do the same with this one xxx