Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Ruth77UK - 20 week scan

Just been thinking of you as I remember you were having your 20 week scan last week but I haven't seen you post since I don't think?! Apologies if I've completely missed it!!!! image

Hope everything went okay!

Replies

• Options
    Ah, thank you for remembering!

Been meaning to post, our scan was perfect! Baby was very compliant & the sonographer was able to do all her checks & everything was as it should be image We decided against finding out the sex (long story!), so we're looking forward to a surprise again! Though I think boy, OH thinks girl...

I saw my consultant afterwards who was brill & I'm hoping to go back to midwife-led care soon as lots of my early problems seem to have resolved (& I REALLY want to be in a birthing pool again!).

So excited, feels like we're 'properly' pregnant now (that maybe sounds very daft!)!

Xx
  • Options
    Oh Phew - so pleased everything was great! image

When you said "able to do all HER checks" i as thinking hooray its a girl but what a trick!!!

Good effort staying team yellow - will make the birth so exciting!!!!

Can't wait for my 20 week scsn - 2 weeks Friday!!!!
  • Options
    I've been looking out for your post. Glad everything went ok and well done on the will power and staying team yellow! 2 weeks today until mine and cant wait! xx
  • Options
    Lol, I meant the sonographer could do her checks - she was a lady sonographer image

I keep saying "he" which is what I did when I was pg with my son!

I was on countdown for my scan too, it was well worth the wait!!!

Xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Angel image Hope the two weeks goes quickly for both of you!!

Xx