Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Clomid and abdominal Pain

Hi girls hoping someone out there can help. I am on month 5 of clomid 150mg and metformin and am on day 7 so just finished my clomid today. So far clomid hasnt made me ovulate. Since yesterday afternoon i have had a sharp stitch pain in my left hand side and am a little worried what this may be. I have not had this before and just wondering if this is a good sign or not?? Its a little too early to be ovulation pain i think and am worried my ovaries may be over stimulated. I called gp who said there wasnt much she could do and to take paracetemol and just see!!! What do you lovely ladies think??? Anyone had something similar???

Thanks for reading xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Leanne,

I had some sharp pains when I was on 100 mg of clomid. If you haven't had these previously it sounds a good sign that your ovaries are firing up! I ov'd as early as day 11 as well, so if it is working it could very well coming up to ov pains. Fingers crossed for you.
  • Options
    I get twinges up until ovulation, then severe stabbing pains on day of ovulation, so could be the follice/s expanding ready to pop!