Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

When is everyone doing the nursery buying prams!? :)

we are waiting (counting down!) till our 20week scan before we do anything big like buy furniture/pram!

this is the pram I have always wanted ..

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p159/jenjen0z/d2d86e8e.jpg

Need to actually see more before we make final decision but I've always wanted it!

This is what I want for the nursery or something like it as everyone I've shown thinks it's too girly incase we have a boy!!

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p159/jenjen0z/2c3dcf98.jpg

What do you guys think?

Jen xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi

Our 20 week scan is on 13th March.

In the meantime we have started preparing at home with cleaning out rooms etc to leave nursery empty to start, we have picked flooring and paint colour.

We are going to do that in early March then start moving things into the room after the scan.

I have ordered our pram, and we have decided on a nusery theme and cot etc, we dont want to leave everything until the end, when I'm really big etc as well, and we are trying to be organised, as when we work it out only 4 more pay days until I finish up work!

Its sooooooo exciting

Dxx
  • Options
    How exciting image are you finding out if you are pink or blue is this baby your 1st?

what pram did you order? Xx

Xx
  • Options
    We have the Ultima and it is fab! Comes with so much stuff and still is pretty much perfect after 2years of use!

We managed to get ours whilst they had an offer on so it was ??595 and I think that was money well spent. Think we have found a buggy board that will work with it too (M&Ps don't do any at all). Our pram is in City Scape (charcoal grey) so it doesn't show up any dirt image The carry cot is very roomy and lasted my son (who is a GIANT :lolimage a good few months. Will be using it as a moses basket with that stand in the summer for baby #2.

We have our scan this afternoon and I can't wait to go through the boxes of my son's tiny clothes!

• Options
    Spring- is the ultima the same as what I want? is it bulky? worried that it's too big coz I'm only little!!

Xx
  • Options
    This is my second baby so I already have the pram etc. I think we're going to start the nursery around Easter. We have a new carpet in there already and only painted a year ago so we'll probably leave it. I did buy some baby Winnie the Pooh stickers in Istanbul this week (baby Eyore, baby Winnie and baby Tigger) which I think I'll put up on the wall.

If it's a boy I'll have to buy some more babygros etc. First baby was a girl and we went a bit pink mad!!