Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Have we got an EDD thread in our forum?

Hi Ladies, I joined you quite late so dont know if it has already been done, but just wondered if we had an Estimated Due Date thread in DIJ?

If we havent got one, do we want one? I dont mind keeping it updated if everyone sends me their EDD. we can also add team pink, blue or yellow to it as well if you want?

NTT xx

ps hope everyone is well

I have updated this from the original list set up by Abump4011 - thanks for letting me know trixie.

July 2nd Eteam - Team Pink

July 3rd Alison1981uk - Team Yellow

July 4th Spring - Team Yellow

July 4th Ifindhope

July 4th Trixie85uk - Team Yellow

July 4th woopsiebaby

July 5th Abump4011

July 5th Dillie7

July 10th Mummycara

July 10th gerdy78 - Team Yellow

July 12th Remembered - Orangegerbera

July 13th Jay79uk

July 13th honey1310

July 14th Penstemon - Team Yellow

July 15th JoeyJoeyjojo -Team Blue

July 17th Bebedeux - Team Pink

July 19th katie10uk - Team Yellow

July 19th cp781

July 19th millysmum1 - Team Yellow

July 21st jenjen25uk1 - Team Yellow

July 22nd Hevmc

July 24th D2b7d

July 24th SheffieldYrose20118

July 26th BennettB2B

July 26th Pomki08 - Team Yellow

July 27th Remembered - Cheyni

July 27th Remembered - Blue_Starx

July 28th Danderson33

July 28th xoxomrsBxoxo

July 28th Jemba44

July 28th Newtothisuk2 - Team Yellow

July 28th TriTread - Team Pink

July 29th Remembered - Pozzee-pod

July 30th Jemmas82

Replies

• Options
    I'm not sure if we do??? Be nice to have one though if we don't.

I'm due 24th July image

Thanks!

Xxx
  • Options
    Could you add me please. I'm due 19th July. Thankyou. Xx
  • Options
    I'm July 19th too! My birthday image Thanks x
  • Options
    **** Bumping thread******

Anyone else want to add their date to the list?

NTT xx
  • Options
    I'm due July 21st with our 1st baby and staying team yellow image

Jen xx
  • Options
    We did have a thread for EDD - it's currently on page 8 of the threads I think, it's called 'Due Dates' and was started by Abump4011. It's a pretty big list but Abump4011 doesn't seem to come on much anymore so I guess she might not be around to update it...so perhaps we should just have a new one. Might be worth copying and pasting the info from that one though to save you time!! Just incase you can't find it - I'm due July 4th with our first and we are team yellow!.x.
  • Options
    We are also due on the 4th July and for now are team yellow (hopefully our 4d scan on 26th April will reveal the gender as baby was being shy at the 20-weeks scan and we are dying to find out! :lol: )

• Options
    We are team yellow too. Thanks newtothis. Xx
  • Options
    I have updated the list that was originally set up by Abump4011 - thanks for letting me know about this trixie.

As there have sadly been some angel babies in our forum, I have listed them as 'remembered' on the list. If anyone in touch with any of the ladies and thinks they would prefer to be removed from the list, please let me know.

I know this list was originally set up a while ago, we hadn't had 20week scans by then. If anyone wants to add their team colour, let me know.

Hope everyone is well.

NTT xx
  • Options
    i am due 19th July, team yellow!

Thanks!

• Options
    Can you update me to 17th July as I was moved after my scan and I'm

Team Pink!

Thanks
  • Options
    Hi Bebedeux

have updated for you - congrats on team pink ;o)

NTT xx
  • Options
    Hi were due on 3rd July and are team yellow. I haven't been on here much as it took us 3 years to conceive and I still can't believe It's true!!
  • Options
    Hi Alison

I have updated the list. Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the forum ;o)

How is everything going with your pregnancy?

NTT xx
  • Options
    Hi there, could you update me please. I had my date moved at scan to 14th July and we stayed team yellow. Thanks x
  • Options
    Ntt

I've been really lucky, no morning sickness just a horrid bloating feeling after food but that went at 15 weeks.

I count myself lucky as I've just. Even doing as I've always done. We have 2 dogs as a horse so I don't seem to ever stop!!

I'm getting more excited and have started buying bits and pieces when I see a bargain but still feel like its not happening!

How are you? X
  • Options
    Hi NTT,

Please can you amend my date slightly from the 27th to the 26th? We have stayed Team Yellow.

Also, unfortunately poor Cheyni (who you have as due on 27th) lost her little bean so can you amend her to - 'remembered' like Pozzee Pod? By the way ladies, wonderful to see Pozzee Pod is back and is in Due in Nov - keeping my fingers firmly crossed for her & Mr PP.

Thanks image ,

xxx
  • Options
    hey

I hardly post these days... (trying to set up a business that is very on FB... so hardly on here... do peek to catch up )

I am still due the 2nd.... but I know my colours PINK image

So could i be updated please xox
  • Options
    All updated ladies - Pomk08, im sorry about Cheyni. I took the list over and must have missed it - Im really sorry for any upset caused ;o(

Alison, glad to hear all is well with you and your pregnancy is going well. I feel constantly exhaused and I dont know if it's just normal pregnancy tiredness combined with the fact I have a very energentic 22 month old!!!

NTT xx
  • Options
    Hi NTT, I don't keep in touch with Cheyni or anything. I just remember her well as we were both due in Sept 09 with our little girls and were due again at the same time before she unfortunately lost her bean. Obviously I am really hoping she will be back in a DI forum again soon image .

Thanks for updating.

xxx