Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

a little help

ive been having tests due to af being absent for 9 months and counting!!! so im currentl under going a fertility appointment,ive had bloods which came back fine and husband has a date booked for a sample anaylasis but ive now had a letter from docs to say i need further bloods and a clymidia test and im non the wiser as to why i have to have these test before they will refer me if anyone has any ideas as to why that would be great x

Replies

• Options
    Hey try not to worry we had all those before our referral. Doc seem to be more on the ball now with sending ppl for these. My understanding is to have these all in the bag before you go to the clinic before they will want them anyway and it can speed up process to have had them already done image x
  • Options
    I had four months worth of day 21 bloods before they referred me and hubby had done his sample and got results too. It does seem a long drawn at process but they like I do all the tests a few times and then they have more to go from when they refer. Good luck!
  • Options
    All perfectly normal for the nhs - so it's good to be getting them out of the way before you go image
  • Options

aww thank you ladies its so nice knowing im not alone bloods are booked for this friday x