Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

4d scans

Are any of you ladies having a 4d scan? We have booked ours and are on the countdown again. I thought it would be nice to do another list like the 20 week ones so once anyone has booked feel free to add it on

Broody_Betty 10th November @ 27+5

Replies

• Options
    We've booked one for 8th December. I'll be about 31 weeks. We had one with DD at the same time and it was brilliant! image
  • Options
    I'll be 31+2 x
  • Options

Are any of you ladies having a 4d scan? We have booked ours and are on the countdown again. I thought it would be nice to do another list like the 20 week ones so once anyone has booked feel free to add it on

*SparklyFairy* 8th December @ 31+2

• Options
    Really hoping that we can have one as we had one with Tilly and it was amazing!!

However, I'm about to be made redundant this Friday so money is tight to say the least!

• Options

we have booked one for the 7th november 26+1 first time

• Options
    I've just booked mine for 06th November will be 26+2

Xx
  • Options

Lulu-K-82 6th November @ 26+2

Sarahsangels 7th November  @ 26+1

• Options
    Lulu-K-82 6th November @ 26+2

Sarahsangels 7th November @ 26+1

Beckyb30 22nd November @ 26+5