Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Aug 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is anyone due in August and want to chat

Hi everyone, i am due my first baby boy on the 27th august this year and was hoping to meet and chat with some other mums-to-be due around the same time as me.. Anyway it would be lovely to hear from you soon image

Jo

Replies

• Options

Im due 27th of august too lol image but dunno what im having...

Feeling seriously hormonal! Starting to understand that being pregnant can turn you into a whirlwind of emotions! And my partner isnt helping by staying out till 4.00am...even tho i told him not to wake me up drunk (which was his excuse) i dont understand why he cant come home at a reasonable hour!?? I dont trust myself to talk to him ( i told him to 'GO to sleep' this morning when he realised something was up) Im scared ill go off at him, but its not good to keep my feelings bottled up and think he needed to understand that it was unacceptable....at a loss of what to do. I know he probably feels like he cant win at the moment lol But waking up at 3am and having to ring him to see where he is isnt fair!

Sorry for the rant, needed to get it off my chest haha!

And on top of that i woke up to my first strech mark!! image

xxx

• Options

oooooh i am 27th August too image

xx

• Options

I'm due on 24th August and its flying by.... image

• Options

Due 24th August..have a stretchmark map of a secret country on my belly!! image LOL But worth it for the joys after!! 

Supersquish you poor thing!! Talking when you're mad doesn't help much and even when calm can be difficult as all those feelings and emotions just don't help. 

Sprout has been quiet today, enough to concern me as it usually is kicking up a storm!! It's still moving though and has maybe turned a little so I can't feel them the same. Will be keeping an eye on the movements though! 

xxxx

• Options

Well im most definatly ready for my day off this week! In need of rest thats for sure! My  little flump hasnt moved much through the night, but mabe i was so hard asleep i didnt notice....Annoying isnt it! I know its TMI but im soo constipated image ive been to toilet but till feel 'bungged' up, its making me feel so groggy urghh!

Hows everyone feeling?

• Options

I also suffer with constipation, I find drinking orange juice (even though every glass in one day still counts as your 1 in 5 fruit). Also (a good excuse but true) flapjacks, although they give me heartburn too!! image

Baba sprout is up to its tricks and off it goes (YES)! I mean you would expect quieter days I'm sure but when you're told any difference get in touch it can make you panic a wee bit just in case. image

Making Chicken Lasagne and Lemon Brownies today for a friend we take it in turns to cook each week for each other, have a laugh, enjoy unusual food which our families would not usually try!! imageHope everyone has a great day!! Sun or clouds?? Was going to have a wash day today...not so sure now!! image

• Options

I was debating doing the laundry too...but then ill have nothing to do on my days off!

Just had a total foodgasim!

toasted fruit t-cake buttered with lemon curd and grated cheese like a sandwich...omnomnom! Im rocking the sweet and savory together atm lol Then followed by a Mars bar...( NAUGHTY) hehe

• Options

Oooh yeuck!! Sweet and savoury together...it would be a real craving if I had that!! Ice lollies I suppose are mine, I just feel so thirsty all the time!! Even with drinking the standard 2 litres a day (I drink more than that)! xx

• Options

Ive not been drinking no way near enough...tryed to day and still only managed a glass of water, a coffee and 2 teas....its not good! i try but then im on my loo even more!

Well baby is starting to worry me now, not moving around much and movements arnt as strong image why does little baba have to worry me! just kick the sh!t out of me already haha I m comforting myself in the fact that baby is probably sleeping more as its busy growing and getting strong (and will prob wake me up at 5am when i dont have work tomorrow haha)

you should totaly try the tea cake, be adventures lol

• Options

Bleurgh!! Even hubby had shivers although he eats cheese, jam and crackers!!! You're all mad! image

• Options

Well hi all, it's got quiet again!! image

I had my 28 week appt today (yes I know my dates are different...long story), I was measuring large (so were other 2), had blood taken and they (I had 2 mw's today...lucky me) said that the baby is low down (head down) although can still somersault out of there! Hoping the little sprout stays put, will take away the worry of becoming breach!image

Hope all is well for all you other ladies! xx

• Options

Whooping cough jab...check!! Only it wasn't just the whooping cough but also polio, diptheria and tetanus!! Which I was told after it had been done. Did any of you ladies know that before you had it done? 

Hope all is well for you guys, final trimester for all now...right? xx

• Options

Hey! Its been quite hasnt it! I had my 28 week midwife appointment today- bloods done, babys is also head down with feet and hands in my side. I tested positive for strep B so will have to have a antibiotic drip as soon as i go into labour or my waters break as can harm baby after delivery.

Glad to be in 3rd trimester! Booked in for my whooping cough next monday, then got a water birthing class later on that day image first of my antnatal classes woohoo! 12 weeks and 1 day to go till i meet our little flump!

• Options

I have the most awful rib pain on one side driving me nuts, gets worse as day goes on...starting to wonder if babys foot is lodged in there as midwife said thats where its bottom is......

• Options

Hi!! Yes, really quiet!! Shhh!! Don't make too much noise! image

http://www.babyexpert.com/forum/baby/were-any-of-you-mummies-gbs-/56917.html

They are talking on here about not being allowed water births due to IV. It's worth asking though as it would be awful to be disappointed later on. 

I also have a pain in my side, either (depending on position of baby, maybe), it feels like a stitch. Funny getting a stitch while sitting down??

Did they discover the strep b in your urine or as a swab? Mine was discovered in the booking in visit, thought the midwife had found something and sent it off without telling me but all the booking in urine get sent away so I was just unlucky!image

Watching 'One born every minute' with hubby, chatting while watching, we turn to carry on watching to get an eyeful of baba coming out...hubbys face was a picture...rofl!! Don't think he'll watch another!! image 

• Options

The pain after the jab is weird, left side was aching. Could feel it when breathing! Didn't think of Paracetamol til this morning...baby brain! Not so bad now. These are side effects (years since any vaccinations)!!

• Options

i am due 4 september 2013

• Options

Mine was discovered because i went to labour ward thining i was leaking lol she took a swab just in case! I love one born every minute. have to wait a year now for next serise urggh! will have a read of that link now image

• Options

Hi Eve Lyn

Both my previous children were late so this could be a Sept baby too!! Hoping it'll come on time! xx