Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

***Wednesday TTC***

Good morning ladies!

I am cd13 today and got my 3rd line again.. how strange will flash my chart at the end if I can, will be an awesome ovulation sign if I ovulate the same day after! 

Hubbys home tonight so will jumpnon him anyways just incase :) 

Hope your are all okay x 

Sorry its so large I am on my tablet x

Replies

• Options

Morning everyone. What are you up to today?

Cc - I've also started a thread but was too slow! Have fun tonight! Seems like it might be a sign of ovulation.

Not much happening on the TTC front. We have ks health visitor coming to see us later. Think she wants to check up on us to make sure we are OK as we've not seen her since the funeral. We are going to ask her who we need to go to for some support or counselling as we've both felt worse about everything this week. I think its because we are going back to work and have no more holidays to look forward to, it makes it more real in a way. We also feel a bit forgotten about as we had so much help and support when k was here, that now she isn't we don't have it. We've also arranged for the support nurse from the hospital to come round Friday so if the health visitor isn't sure she might know. The gp said she would refer us but wanted it to be with the department at the hospital we used and will use again. We are unusual as most go to a different one and the gp doesn't normally deal with them! Apart from that I'm planning on sorting out my work bag and diary for next week. I got a new bag bought for me last Christmas so planning on using that.

• Options

Morning,

cc I really hope its sign!

bunny, im sorry you are feeling worse, hope they sort some help for you both. Hugs!

Afm im feeling quite down, im cd19 and chart is still not showing ov. Im pretty sure af is due tho as I have all the symptoms of  that. Im worried now that im not ovulating.  I think im going to make an appointment with the gp. I suppose after 6 year ttc its about time but im pretty scared tbh.

• Options

Aj I'm sorry you feel like that. I think the GPs would be a good place to go. I know that there are lots of people on here that have gone for help. I think the scariest bit is always asking for help and getting to that first appointment, but I'm sure they will be nice and help move things along for you xx

• Options

Bunny - I am sorry that your feeling worse and that you feel like you haven't got the support you need, sounds like you are taking positive steps too correct that, I hope they can offer you what you need! You preparing for going back to work with a new bag reminds me when I use to do it for school, you'd get everything new ready haha!

Amelia-Jane - Sorry that your also feeling down and I think your GP's would be a good place, even it it's for some reassurance, fingers crossed they will be able to help you! but yes what bunny has said it's the seeking help which is the worst!

Yes I hope it's a sign I am pretty sure that it is because I had it in my only other cycle of temping around the same few day's I am a bit later this month but then I had an extra AF day this month.

here's my old chart  

Cd10 11 and 12 that cycle! and Cd11 12 13 this month

• Options

Cc I might also have to buy a new pack if pens and a pencil sharpner! I don't know anything about temping but the two charts look similar to me!

• Options

Oh bunny I am excited for you! haha! (Flash back to school lol)

Yeah it's pretty much following a pattern which is good! 

• Options

Yup, see even the teachers get new stuff for the start of term!Smile

• Options

Haha Bunny have you got a new red pen? lol!

• Options

Afternoon all Wave

CC - that does look promising, I hope it turns out to e a regular sign for you...in the meantime just keep DTD Wink

Bunny - Hug I'm sorry you're feeling so down, but it is natural. Hopefully you can get some support soon, and work may surprise you by being exactly what you need, keeping busy, x

AJ - sorry that you are also having a bad time. I think the GP is a sensible move, they will be able to help. It may be a simple case of some clomid pills and that's all, but it really is best to know.

AFM - I have just woken up and I am still in bed Laugh day off Uni today so I've out it to good use, eh? Heading to my Gran's for dinner tonight and I've made a lovely (I hope) banana cake for dessert. TTC wise it's CD8, so OPKs started today. Neg on the CBD this morning which I expected, I doubt I'll start ICs until CD10, unless my cervix tells me otherwise. DTD again tonight in line with SMEP...this is our month! I've got my hospital fertility appointment one week tomorrow...bricking it! Only 60days til we go on holiday Bounce

• Options

Saffron - Hopefully not to regular I want a BFP Soon haha! But yes going to keep to the plan of DTD as much as we can over the next 2 weeks following the every other day!

I am a little bit excited though, next week when I think I will ovulate on Thursday We will have the chance too DTD Monday and Wednesday! Yay! (Tues too if I didn't want to do it every other day)!

You obviously needed that sleep haha! I didn't want to get up either! But it's a must to take a day off and look after yourself! I am sure you banana cake will be lovely! Fingers crossed for your new plan! I love how positive you are! It's really inspiring and has rubbed off on me! Good luck with your fertility appointment! and ooo where are you going on holiday?

• Options

Yes, not too regular of course...you know what I mean Laugh

That's great that you have a clear schedule for the right time, it can be so difficult sometimes, like last month when I was away over the fertile week.

I was being a bit lazy, but it's my only day off Uni now until I start school, so I could probably benefit more from the rest than if I had gotten up early to study. The banana cake is more solid today thankfully, it was a bit flimsy last night and I was worried it may collapse. It doesn't look anything special as I just baked it in a bread loaf tin, but I'm optimistic that it will be yummy. In light of healthy eating I will be having a slice and leaving the rest with my gran...she can take it with her when she goes to her friend's house for coffee tomorrow. It's such a shame that despite being a fantastic cook, my gran has never been able to successfully bake a cake in her life! Laugh

The positivity doesn't come easy, I need to keep repeating it and reminding myself, but it's working I think. I really had to stop wallowing in misery and start believing that good things will happen...that's my CBT therapist talking, I think.

We are off to Tunisia for a week when I break up from Uni. We got a good deal on a really lovely hotel, AI but with a la carte dining available every night...H gets bored with the buffet after a night or two. We will be away over my fertile week too, so if we haven't caught be then hopefully some sunshine and relaxation will do us both the world of good. Smile

• Options

Haha Yup I knew what you meant :)

It sounds a bit strange but with H is away it's hard so I like to make sure we can cover Ovulation hehe!.. Bet that's hard being away for you though :(..

I am not very good at baking cakes, I hope that your's tastes nice, If it does your have to give me your recipe and I will attempt it haha!

Well you are doing really well with the positivity :)! Hopefully that mentality will help!

Oh lovely, Hoping it will make the word of difference for you and Hubby! will be nice to get away and relax and of course make use of the fertile week! hehe

• Options

Sorry just on phone so I'm going to skip personals. Will hopefully catch up with you all properly tomorrow. I've woken up this morning feeling absolutely rubbish. :( so M and I have had a day resting & playing in bed. It's prob just the bug that's been going around here but it did let my mind wonder for a bit. Oh, I'm CD30 and still no AF.  So I guess if hasn't arrived we'll test on Saturday (H's bday)

• Options

Sorry to hear that you are unwell, hopefully your feel better soon, fingers crossed for saturday!

• Options

Sorry to hear you are feeling ill Sapphire, hope you feel better soon!

CC, are we FB friends? If so I have the most amazing yet foolproof Lemon Drizzle Cake, which you NEED to try!

• Options

No I am only friends with Counter on fb lol! You can add me fb is : www.facebook.com/EmilyDCanty

• Options

added Smile

• Options

Cc I've got a working red and green pen, just need a blue one now! Is it OK if I add you on Fb too?

Saffron - your holiday sounds lovely! And if you slept in your body was telling you that you needed rest!

Sapphire hope you feel better tomorrow and AF stays away!

• Options

Hi Ladies,

CC I know nothing about temping but hope that is a good sign and you catch!

Bunny, sorry you are both struggling, I hope you can get the support you need and going back to work goes well.

A-J sorry things are tough for you too. I hope your GP can be supportive and offer you some help as soon as possible- after 6 years I hope youre not kept waiting any longer!

Saffron, loving the PMA and hope that banana cake tastes as good as it sounds!

Sapphire, sorry you're feeling rubbishy, everything crossed for Sat!!

AFM CD8 and officially trying!! Hubby is away CD12-15 unfortunately as I'm working on the assumption CD14 will be my ov day since I have usually had such good 28 day cycles. Planning on making sure we DTD on Sunday before he leaves and hopefully wed night although I am working the late shift that evening and he wont be back until gone 11 so it may be very sleepily achieved! I am trying not to put much hope into cycle 1 and him being away sort of gives me an 'excuse' as to why we wont be successful first month but I'm afraid I'm succumbing a little to the excitement of FINALLY being able to try! (I've been pretty broody now for about 6 years but going back to uni and generally getting our lives sorted has got in the way!)

• Options

Bunny of course you can add me too :) hehe your making me think about school days mostly red pens for me haha!

Welcome to the ttc thread how exciting! Fingers crossed you wont be here long, a laid back approach is a good way to start fingers crossed for you!