Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi, I'm a newbie!

Hi all

I'm a newbie over here so thought I'd introduce myself :-)

I'm 31 and live and work on London. I got married in the summer of 2012. I'm a bit of a lurker on Hitched but am joining here with a new username and with the intention to be better at posting and responding!

We're TTC at the moment though it's all a bit slow starting. I came off of the pill (microgynon) at the end of March and apart from my 'fake' period straight after finishing I've only had 2 real periods since then, which is now starting to worry me a bit..... With the New Year just arround the corner I really want 2014 to be "the" year for us.

Look forward to getting to know you all :-)

Replies

• Options

Hello and welcome to MD, Sorry to hear that your periods are playing hide and seek!, Fingers crossed for 2014 being your year.

Come over and join us on the weekly TTC thread, when there are more of us it goes to daily but had quite a few ladies get BFP recently!

• Options

Welcome to TTC. You'll get lots of advice and support here. .

• Options

Welcome!! Hope af starts back properly soon. I was pretty regular straight away after coming off but still waiting for my bfp too. Hopefully we'll both get it very soon!!

• Options

Thanks for the replies!

• Options

Welcome to MD! That's annoying about your cycles, fingers crossed you get a BFP soon xx