Forum home› Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Condoms as popular as the Pill

Replies

• Options
    Im the only person among my friends who doesnt turn into a syco when im on the pill, it actually makes me calmer and less moody, so i can see why so many people dont use it!
  • Options
    Oh god I'm officially an older womanimage If I wasn't ttc I'd opt for depo injection again!!!!
  • Options
    scared of needles!!!image
  • Options
    Lol-I'm like achild swallowing tabsimage
  • Options
    the pill is TINY, if you drop one your buggered, only a child who musnt eat it is cabable of finding that (FYI thats NEVER happened since having kids)
  • Options
    I'd still gag!!!!image
  • Options

Erin ate half a pack of pills.Came to no harm,but they really are easy to swallow.

Should've seen my doctor's face when I said no thankyou,Ididn't want the pill.I told him no,I could use a calendar.Which he said was unreliable,then he said,but you're happy with that.And I am,whatever will be will be.I'm very happy with thatimage

• Options
    Good for you!!!image
  • Options

good to see that old 'can't get preg when breastfeeding' isn't topping the list as contraception of choice!

I didn't/don't take the Pill, and always thought I was in the minority, but guess I'm not!