Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Positive or negative ??? Thanks

Replies

• Options

I'm 9dpo did a first response test today what do u girls think ?? Please thank you 

• Options

If there's something there your cameras not picking it up, good luck, hopefully your lines get stronger 

• Options

imageimageI did This pregnancy test after that one . Can u see it ? Thank you 

• Options

I think i can see very ultra faint lines on them both but maybe test again in a few days just to be sure they will get darker if so :) 

• Options

I agree with sh3

• Options

Thank you girls , I'm just at the a&e has a started bleeding this morning not heavy and had really tummy pains so just waiting to see what happens xx 

• Options

Aw keep us updated hun hope your alright xx

• Options

Hi girls just to let you know I had a chemical pregnancy 😢😢 xx 

• Options

Sorry to hear that jess

• Options

Aw hun bless you I hope your alright!! :( so sorry to hear that xximage

• Options

Thank you girls , I am Upset but I just think it wasn't meant to be , but I will keep trying xxx 

• Options

This happened to me last cycle :( it's not very nice, hope you're ok. But my next cycle came as normal. This time I have used opks it's our 4th cycle ttc. And this morning I got my first positive opk on both a cheapy line test and also a solid smiley face on a clear blue. Try to focus on next month :)

• Options

aww I'm really sorry.. Sending lots of baby dust xx ☺️☺️ Hope it's this time for u x