Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 4

1383940414244»

Replies

• Options

good luck - let us know how you get on (have another new screen name, am not a newbie :))

• Options

Hey im shaking right now..i tested again this evening and i think im seeing a bfp!!can you please tell me what you think???imageimage

• Options

Defs something there.... if it has colour then looks like a bfp :)

try again tomorrow with fmu 

fingers crossed x

• Options

Thank you so much i hope it wil get darker xx

• Options

image So tested a day earlier and I got this. Hard not to get too excited after having MC in May. so happy though. Let's hope it sticks!

• Options

Congratulatuons EcstaticYouth - exciting times! I'm feeling the same, excited but trying not to go over the top in hope that it sticks x

• Options

Congratulations xxx

• Options

Wow congrats here's to more BFP soon xxx

• Options

How's everyone doing? Ad due today and no sign but took a test and bfn 😕 they were 25mI ones but if it was all good would have shown I think 

• Options

Wait a little longer and tes. You never know. Its not a no, till AF shows. Fx.

• Options

Some people don't get bfp until af is late x

• Options

Hi everyone

Hows everyone? Congratulations on the bfp looking forward to seeing everyone elses and mine fingers crossed 

Baby dust too all

• Options

Hey everyone how are you all? Still no af but because of the bfn yesterday I am sure it's just a longer then normal cycle. I haven't re tested but if no af by Tuesday or Wednesday I may go buy some more tests. I don't have any feelings or symptoms that I could be apart from teNader boobs but that could be af making her way.... I'll let you know x

• Options

Good luck lhW. bfn for me too.... my af is also due Wednesday. 

My boobs are sensitive and I feel dreeadful, cramping has started...

thought I saw a faint line on a cheapie this morning but I think I am seeing things 

• Options

Hey butterfly thanks but af seems to be starting tonight 😕

good luck to you will you test again Wednesday? X

• Options

Might test again tomorrow morning and then leave it if BFN, 

itchy eyes, nose and skin... sore boobs and now just pulling pains with the odd AF style ache.... will see what my temp is like in the an. If it's dipped then there is no point in wasting a test! Probably just getting a cold. Can discount the headache as I usually get a headache with AF. 

Sorry the witch got you :( 

• Options

Think it's the indent line of doom.... 

• Options

Hey butterfly maybe my phone but I can't see anything, try again in a couple of days? Good luck xz

• Options

Pretty sure its the indent line of doom!!! 

Now having a theory that stress delayed my OV! Stupid

postive opk on what I thought was 9dpo with a lot of CM! That's what I get for poas and not having temped all month. Will find out if AF doesn't show on Thursday! Will mean I am at the start of the 2ww all over again!!! 😡 And am actually 3dpo today and not 13dpo!!! 

• Options

Omg although my cb digi said i am not ov today for the first time ever i have lots of ewcm tmi but its loads hopefully a good sign so excited as cd14 so maybe just maybe i will get  a +opk tomorrow..lol just had to share. Will catch up with post tomorrow of to bding 😉