Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint first pregnancy test

Hi me and my partner have been trying to concieve i did a pregnancy test in the afternoon and not just whether to believe what it reads or not... photo attached

thanks! image

Replies

• Options

Definitely a positive! Congratulations xx

• Options

I have just done a second and it’s exactly the same should I take this as a definit my period isn’t due for another 5 days

• Options

I would but if you're unsure keep taking them and see if the line gets darker. That being said I think congratulations are in order 😊 xx

• Options

I hope it’s right it’s very exciting! finger crossed it’s not deceiving me! First time pregnanc... wow I’m both Scared and excited! 

Thank You!

• Options

imagehey guys.. i did this test yesterday morning and a vvv pale secon line showed up within 2 mins.. im very confused.. last week i did a test and the same thing happened 😑

• Options

Eeek! Exciting. Fingers & toes crossed it is your BFP! I had a faint line last month though and then got my period......... image keep us posted!

• Options

We're just quietly popping on this thread to let you know, we have a lovely Due in April 2019 birth club right this way if you fancy checking it out...

• Options

Smith1992 congratulations  

Try your fmu in the morning aswell xx