Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in August šŸ‘¶šŸ¼- Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Tor36 I can see a faint line! Ā šŸ¤žšŸ»
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 how are you feeling? We are almost nearing the end of the first week šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‚
  • Options
    @dd1001 feeling frustrated and impatient! No new symptoms to report! I donā€™t know how Iā€™m going to get through these next 10 days! How about you?
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 no nothing new here still having few on off cramps but otherwise Iā€™m fine, feeling quite chilled out actually hopefully this will continue for next 10 days! Aww bless you we will get through the next 10 days together and keep checking in šŸ˜˜
  • Options
    @dd1001 I think Iā€™m just struggling with the length of my cycles. Ā I am actually worried AF wonā€™t come and Iā€™ll also not be pregnant - thatā€™s the worst outcome! Ā I think Iā€™ll feel a sense of relief (once past the disappointment of not being pregnant) if AF comes as at least Iā€™ll know then that ovulation was when I thought and that cycles arenā€™t getting any longer at least. Ā I really need to chill out but work is quiet during August and I donā€™t have much to distract me! I really should stop wishing my life away!! Iā€™m my own worst enemy!Ā 
  • Options
    @Robyn25 whatā€™s a CBD..? Sorry itā€™s probably really obvious šŸ™ˆĀ 

• Options
    @Sunshine8888 Iā€™m keeping fingers and toes crossed! Sending baby dust your way too xxx
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 ah itā€™s really difficult being in the unknown but unfortunately we canā€™t do much about it so try not to worry and work yourself up too much as that wonā€™t help you, sorry I know itā€™s a lot easier said than donešŸ˜˜. Yes I do just feel like Iā€™m wishing the next week away what are we like! Work quiet for me too but got a few things planned in for the weekend to keep me busy! We are always here to chat/vent/keep sane / pass time!
  • Options
    Thank you @dd1001 , I just feel like I am losing the plot this month. I feel close to tears this morning because I feel so off colour but know itā€™s nothing! The stress wonā€™t be helping and I feel cross with myself for being so silly but I just canā€™t help it šŸ˜­Ā 
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 ah donā€™t be silly - weā€™ve all been there and itā€™s got the better of us at one point or another šŸ˜˜. treat yourself to something nice.Ā 
  • Options
    @Kwipeh Welcome dear. i am due on 23/24th aug. Happy to declare that we are cycle buddies. But i am out to lake district trip from 24th to 26th . so if AF doesn't come will definitely test on 27th morning. I have been TTC from 16 months now with pcos. And on 3rd round of fertility drug so in general ovulating since 3 months only.

Not symptom spotting but really sore breast right now. Plus i am having this armpit pain as well. Really feeling like taking out bra and throwing it in dustbin but can't do that in office. Feeling like wearing a heating bra.
  • Options
    @Tor36 clear blue digital. Gives you a ā€˜pregnantā€™ or ā€˜not pregnantā€™ in words rather than a line to guess at.šŸ˜Š

im feeling really.... off today ladies. Not sure whatā€™s up, Iā€™ve felt very sick the last 3 days. I can eat and drink okay but half way through the meal I think... something isnā€™t right and canā€™t finish it. Ā Right now Iā€™m sat at my desk and really sick. Ā Iā€™m thinking probably just a bug or something normal. (Obv hoping it isnā€™t!) did one of the pregnancy tests in my ovulation kit this morning and not even a glimmer of a line šŸ™. I am only 9DPO and we didnā€™t DTD much this month either so Iā€™m 100% convinced Iā€™m not pregnant but that tiny bit of hope inside me is shouting out! šŸ™ˆĀ 
  • Options
    @Tryingfor#1 i donā€™t think those cheap ov sticks would show until after a missed period. Ā If you want to try and catch an early BFP I think youā€™d need to use a FRER. Ā X
  • Options
    @MadDoda You were right! My temp dropped back down today. Crossing my fingers that ovulation is nearingĀ 
  • Options
    Sorry @Tryingfor#1 i meant to say the cheap pregnancy tests that come with the ov sticks!Ā 

I just seem to be eating for England the last few days! I seems to be permanently starving! Itā€™s not good for the waistlineĀ 
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 I never buy proper tests because I will just waste them. I would wait until AF was late for before I bought one. Sheā€™s due next Tuesday/Wednesday but I usually spot for a day or 2 before so by Sunday/Monday I should be in full swing of AF symptoms.

Where abouts in your cycle are you?Ā 
  • Options
    Hello ladies!...
    so I tested at 9dpo today. Wish I never did,Ā 
    i have a faint PINK line. That showed up within seconds. It is still there but does it actually mean anything? With it being so early!
    bit annoyed with myself. I did so well. šŸ’•
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 haha Iā€™ve been the same constantly wanting to eat! Currently resisting the temptation to start eating my lunch already šŸ™Š
  • Options
    @Tryingfor#1 only 4DPO I think but Iā€™m CD36! Not entirely sure whatā€™s going on to be honest which is adding to the stress! Not too long for you to wait now šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ»
  • Options

Hi everyone, we've just noticed this thread has gone over the 1k posts mark, so we've kicked you off a new continuation thread.Ā 

CONTINUATION THREAD HERE!Ā 

Please do click on the new thread and hit the green star next to the title to bookmark the thread

We'll lock this thread later today.Ā 
This discussion has been closed.