Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint line 12 days after BD

Replies

• Options
    ahh lovely x
  • Options
    Your strip tests looked like mine ! And I see a line on every one of yours. Congratulations x
  • Options
    Your strip tests looked like mine ! And I see a line on every one of yours. Congratulations x
    Aww thank you 🥰did you get your BFP then? 😱X
  • Options
    @Crazycatlady1206 I can assure you I've had some crazy Evaps and they didn't not take 30 mins to come up ,here's one from Nov and it was not a positive so it can happen .that being said u will know if urs positive with consecutive tests that show something ,good luck 👍👍
  • Options
    Yes hun, I’m currently 29 weeks with a little girl 🥰 x
  • Options
    Aww that's amazing congratulations! 🤗Xx
  • Options
    Aww that's amazing congratulations! 🤗Xx
    Thank you beaut, fingers crossed for you xx
  • Options
    **UPDATE**

Morning everyone, I did another two tests today two separate brands with FMU and this is what they look like. It's starting to look more and more promising 🤞🏻
    1. Wednesday
    2. Thursday
    3 & 4. Friday

• Options
    @Crazycatlady1206 defo looks like a bfp! Try a digital ? Hopefully should pick up now x
  • Options
    @Crazycatlady1206 defo looks like a bfp! Try a digital ? Hopefully should pick up now x

I'm still not due on my period for another 4 days should I still try a digital? I only have one? X
  • Options

I'm still not due on my period for another 4 days should I still try a digital? I only have one? X
    It’s up to you really. But your lines are getting darker, and my digital picked up after the faintest of lines on a strip test.. xx
  • Options

It’s up to you really. But your lines are getting darker, and my digital picked up after the faintest of lines on a strip test.. xx
    Oh ok, how many days before you missed your period? Xx

• Options

Tbh I think I took mine on the day of expected period🙈 xx
  • Options
    **UPDATE**

Morning everyone, I did another two tests today two separate brands with FMU and this is what they look like. It's starting to look more and more promising 🤞🏻
    1. Wednesday
    2. Thursday
    3 & 4. Friday

Yessss!!! Amazing! Just an idea maybe you could do digital with your husband he would probably love that xx
  • Options

Tbh I think I took mine on the day of expected period🙈 xx
    I will have to wait till my AF is due on Tuesday then 🙈xx
  • Options
    **UPDATE**

1. Wednesday
    2. Thursday
    3 & 4. Friday

Yessss!!! Amazing! Just an idea maybe you could do digital with your husband he would probably love that xx
    I know I can't believe the line is actually getting darker it feels so unreal 😱😬I actually ended up showing him all of these tests and he is excited but hesitant he wants to wait for the digital 🤞🏻xx
  • Options
    Ahhh lovely!! Very excited for you.  I took a test with fmu this morn 9dpo, very faint line within the time frame but I had exact same thing last cycle so fully prepared for it to be an evap and not get darker! xx
  • Options
    Ahhh lovely!! Very excited for you.  I took a test with fmu this morn 9dpo, very faint line within the time frame but I had exact same thing last cycle so fully prepared for it to be an evap and not get darker! xx
    OMG!!  That's amazing 🤗 post a photo? Keep an open mind but don't knock it yet a line is a line 😱xx
  • Options
    HELP

I am so scared I had my positive pregnancy test today with a clear blue digital and it's said 1-2 weeks but I just went to the toilet and there was a bit of brown discharge and I've had light cramps for the last 2 days. I'm still not due on my period until Tuesday but does this mean I'm losing my baby? 😭Please anyones help would be amazing! 
  • Options
    1-2 weeks is right as it means 3-4 weeks pregnant and your not due af till Tuesday so it’s correct. Don’t worry about brown blood as brown means old. Only if it’s red fresh blood would I start to worry. It may be that the baby is just burrowing in deeper causing some old blood to shift out.