Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Advice

Me and my partner have been trying to conceive for a few months now. I came off the cerazette last August. I have had irregular periods since as to be expected but my last 2 cycles I have been exactly 30 days so have been hoping they are getting back to a normal cycle. I used the Clearblue ovulation sticks on my last cycle and I was high fertility for 8 days and never peaked when I finished the pack so didn’t buy anymore. I am now 5 days late on my period, took a test last night and was negative. Should I be worried!? X

Replies

• Options
    If u never peaked then u might not have ovulated until a lot later and u don't get period until 14 days after ovulation. Ur cycles definitely didn't regulate, I think opk strips are cheaper and better x
  • Options
    SunshineBSunshineB Regular
    edited Feb 15, 2020 10:23AM
    It could just mean that your ovulation has been delayed, especially if you never got your peak on the CB tests.

Without tracking with OPKs, and BBT, there's no way to know if you are late for AF or if you haven't ovulated yet . I wouldn't worry

I would highly reccomend looking into BBT as that confirms when you ovulate so you know when to expect AF or when to test xx