Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint positive then negative

Hi all, I am new to this and need some Advice. I have been off contraception for 9 months after one shot of depo. Have had irregularities with period since Christmas, some lasting 8 days at a time.  trying to conceive so not using protection. Last week I bled for 3 days flow was very irregular, I am spotting at the moment I done a pregnancy test yesterday to get a faint line. I done another this morning and got a negligible so confused boobs tender which I never got before even on a period feeling full down below. Any advice I would really appreciate it 

Replies

• Options
    Some strip tests can show false positives. I would try waiting a few days and testing again 
  • Options
    Okay I will do that Thank you xx
  • Options
    Hey! @Amiem1992xx did you do another test?

I'm kinda struggling to figure out if I'm pregnant too. I have done two tests with very faint lines but a digital which said not pregnant. I'm not convinced.... I don't know if I seem crazy when the words are infront if me and I still don't believe it. My Oh thinks I'm just obsessing...

What do you think?