Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Positive opk no temp rise?

Hi all!
Im currently on cd 32 and have been doing ovulation tests since cd 14. Finally on cd 30 I got a blaringly obvious positive! The line was darker than the test line within a minute which it hasn't even got close to since I started testing! I was so happy and relieved. Tested yesterday and it was marginally paler. Assumed that finally I was ovulating yesterday and would get the rise in temp this morning, but my temp has not risen.
My fertility apps are all conflicting with each other, but at least one predicts I will ovulate between cd 30 and 32 so I'm not totally disappointed yet but what is this likely to mean?
Thanks for any help. Hope everyone is staying sane 😊

Replies

• Options
    I find my temp will usually rise 3 days after a positive opk so maybe it will rise tomorrow! Keep us updated!
  • Options
    @Kd050811 thanks. Had a big temp rise this morning so fingers crossed it finally happened!
    I've been so impatient, it's been my first month tracking and I was convinced I wouldn't ovulate. Better late than never. I guess I'm officially on my 2 week wait now!